Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Problem

I have found there are some negatives of just hanging out with guys. Some of the guys have girlfriends and it takes them a while to understand that I truly am no threat to them, I am really not interested in their boyfriends. Another problem I have is one of the guys I hang out with likes me. He hasnt said it but he is always coming around and lingering and im starting to get creeped outttt. When I dont return the feelings I usually completely shut the person out and get really weird. I am trying to be a grown up but i dont know if i should just say something or if i should just slowly shy away. The only problem is is that I like hanging out with all of them but I dont want to lead him on. I have not shown any interest in him so idk he doesnt get it. I sound like an awful bitch but im just trying to survive for the next 5 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. sometimes i wish i was more of a guy's girl and had a bunch of guy friends that i hung out with! i have a group of guys at home, but not really here. thats a bummer that ur friend likes you...if he keeps creepin you out and you're really feelin the vibe, you should say something. as hard as it is, you should just get it out there that you just see him as a friend. that way he wont be led on and wont waste his time liking you when you dont feel the same way. and you can feel better and not afraid lead him on all the time! just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes its difficult to catch some of the little stuff. But coming from another guy's perspective I would say that he is probably just going to keep trying and flirting with you. He either really likes you and wont stop until you say something, doesnt really catch the signal of you not being interested, or could possibly just be a flirt in general and flirt with any girl he meets. No matter what I would have to agree with the smiley face that you should just bring it up so it doesnt get out of hand, if he is a good friend he should get that you just want to keep it at a friend level and dont really like that flirting attitude towards you, good luck though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the advice! I actually said something to him and we really dont hang out anymore. haha its kind of sad but he got on my nerves more and more. He got in my business one day at a party and I apparently went off. I guess the alcohol gave me the courage but it was nice to get it off my chest.

    ReplyDelete