Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Woops
I realize that the last post was really depressing. Haha but I am in a better mood today. I am glad that the debate is over, but I have 3 papers due next thursday/friday and I have to go to ISU for my transfer day on friday. I really do not want to go to ISU next year now. I would love to be closer to my family and be able to watch my nephew, who is 2, grow up but it is sad because i have met some good people down here. The only thing is that I have no girl friends that I didnt know from back home. Most of the time its me hanging out with 4 or 5 guys. They treat me like one of them so its nice. I have always had this kind of friendship with my guy friends but I always have my 4 really close girl friends. I miss them so much I just cant find anyone like them down here. saddd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment