Thursday, April 30, 2009
So I have a new conflict. I haven't spoken to my roommate for 2 weeks. She got mad when I had people in the room after going out and a guy she argues with I guess really upset her and I was unaware for other reasons. But I old her that we could talk about it and apologized for it but she hasnt spent the night on a friday or saturday night since. And hasnt spoken a word to me, I have been stressed about other stuff so I didnt want to deal with her over reactions. Only one more week, Im gonna say something. We have known each other since my junior year of high school and its ridiculous that this little thing will make us never speak again. I am not one for drama thats why I hang out with mostly guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment