Saturday, March 28, 2009

Move On

I have noticed that now that I am in college It is easier for me to deal with saying goodbye. I am going to ISU next year and I have realized I will probably not see the majority of people I know down here ever again. When I first thought about this it freaked me out a bit. But I am okay with it now. I know that if I stayed here for 3 more years after that I would never see them again anyways. It sounds depressing, but I know that at the end of college you only keep your closest friends but your family is most important. 

1 comment:

  1. that is sad! a lot of my friends i became close with this year are going to different colleges next year, and boy is it bumming me out. :( i kno college is different than high school cuz a lot of ur friends are going to be coming and going, but its a hard concept for me to deal with. I also am afraid our friendships will become really distant and not really exist eventually since we've known each other for such a short time. but anyway GOOD LUCK AT ISU! and have a good time. its only a few hours from here...you can always visit ur friends at siu!

    ReplyDelete